Rapid Response Resources
(Businesses closing or reduction in staff)
State of California Employment Development Department (EDD):
- The Path to Your Next Job walks you through the steps of unemployment to getting your next job.
EDD Unemployment Insurance
explains what is unemployment, who is eligible, and when and how you should file your claim.
|DE 2320M – English||DE 2320M/A – Armenian||DE 2320M/CC – Chinese-Cantonese|
|DE 2320M/CM – Chinese-Mandarin||DE 2320M/H – Hmong||DE 2320M/K – Korean|
|DE 2320M/L – Laotian||DE 2320M/P – Punjabi||DE 2320M/R – Russian|
|DE 2320M/S – Spanish||DE 2320M/T – Tagalog||DE 2320M/V – Vietnamese|
- Unemployment Insurance (UI) Online this walks you through using the online UI system.
EDD For your Benefit: California's Programs for the Unemployed
this booklet explains unemployment insurance, disability insurance, paid family leave and workforce services.
|DE 2320 – English||DE 2320/A – Armenian||DE 2320/CC – Chinese-Cantonese|
|DE 2320/CM – Chinese-Mandarin||DE 2320/H – Hmong||DE 2320/K – Korean|
|DE 2320/L – Laotian||DE 2320/P – Punjabi||DE 2320/R – Russian|
|DE 2320/S – Spanish||DE 2320/T – Tagalog||DE 2320/V – Vietnamese|
- CalJOBS for Job Seekers pamphlet which contains a resume building template.
- EDD California Training Benefits Program (CTBP) is available for UI claimants to further their education, upgrade their skills, or learn a new trade by attending an EDD approved school or training program.
- Trade Adjustment Assistance helps American workers who lost their job as a result of increased imports or shift in production to foreign countries.
- Veteran Employment Services assistance for veterans and their spouses to maximize their employment and training opportunities.
- Labor Market Information utilize this information for career exploration, growing industries and high demand jobs in the region.
Other Resources Available
- Health, Security and Safety Services Information provided by the County of Santa Barbara Department of Social Services Department
- 2-1-1 Dial 2-1-1 or go online to find Health and Human Services in Santa Barbara County
- Act Fast if You Can't Pay Your Credit Cards by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau